TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GOODS AND SERVICES
1. These general sales conditions are applicable to all products of QUEIJARIA DO PICO.
Article 1 – Object
1. The object of these general sales conditions is to make available and define all the necessary information to the User about the modalities of order, sale, payment and service provision or delivery of purchases made on the website www.queijariadopico.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps required to place an order and guarantee the follow-up of this order/service provision between the Contracting Parties.
Article 2 – Order
1. The User places his or her order by completing the purchasing process presented on the website www.queijariadopico.pt, adding the product(s) he or she wishes to order to the shopping cart.
2. To send your order the User must:
a. Register on the www.queijariadopico.pt website, supplying the information requested therein;
b. Make the “login” (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration);
c. Complete the information and choose the options that are available to you throughout the process of completing the order (delivery and billing address, shipping method, method of payment, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of products/services available for sale as well as these General Terms of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The QUEIJARIA DO PICO will honor orders received online until the limit of available stocks. If the product is not available, Queijaria do Pico will inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice is of the entire responsibility of the User. Once issued the invoice cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Orders are valid for 3 days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
Article 3 – Payment
1. On the website www.queijariadopico.pt, QUEIJARIA DO PICO offers the User the following payment methods:
a. Credit card;
b. ATM reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If any ordered products are out of stock, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
Article 4 – Delivery / Availability and Consumption
1. The delivery of orders is made up to 20 working days after the order, according to the standard and shipping zone. Delivery is made by the company CTT Correios de Portugal.
2. The shipping costs will be added to the order.
3. The service will be available after confirmation of the payment made.
Article 5 – Price
1. Prices shall be understood in Euros, with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of a product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive his order (making payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
Article 6 – Cancellation and Return
1. The process of cancellation or return is handled on a case by case basis by QUEIJARIA DO PICO. The request should arrive in writing to the contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 20 days after the order has been placed, and the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount you paid and/or return of the goods, will be answered and defined by Queijaria do Pico, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible the return of goods should be done by the same means of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be done by Bank Transfer.
3. Please note that the costs associated with the return, including shipping costs, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
4. QUEIJARIA DO PICO will reimburse the User within a maximum of 10 days.
5. The products that are returned must be in sale conditions, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived to the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
Article 7 – Right of withdrawal
The consumer has the right to freely terminate this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
The period for exercising the right of free withdrawal expires 14 days from the day following the day of receipt of the product, on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquire physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of free termination, you have to communicate to QUEIJARIA DO PICO your decision to terminate this contract by an unequivocal statement and you can do it through the e-mail email@example.com. You can use the resolution form model, but it is not mandatory.
For the period of withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient that your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Article 8 – Effects of free withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make such refunds using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any costs as a result of such refund.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until you provide proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods or deliver them to Queijaria do Pico at the address Palma do Gato, Companhia de Baixo São João, 9930-101 Lajes do Pico, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the free termination of the contract. The deadline is considered to have been met if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for depreciation of the goods that arises from handling that goes beyond what is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. The treatment of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to processing and computer encryption, will be included in Queijaria do Pico’s database(s) and are destined to the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
2. Your supply is optional and you are guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.